Monday, September 2, 2013

Chappaqua

I'm in no way ready for summer to end--but if it has to go--I'm happy we soaked up the last bits of it this weekend in Chappaqua.




I always forget how gorgeous New York is as a state. There are so many beautiful forests and waterfalls and farms upstate. Getting out of the City with friends for long weekends feels like well earned luxury. 



Wishing everyone a relaxing Labor Day weekend--and keeping my fingers crossed the weather stays warm for a bit longer.


[photos by @alkeemi and @bexfinch via Instagram]

9 comments:

  1. That Dirty Dancing photo is just too good–John and I have one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimia - that first photo is beautiful!! I don't want summer to end either. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Lizzieee. And happy belated bday!!! xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos!
    Love them!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun pics, love the dirty dancing re-enactment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. Looks and sounds like you had a great summer. I love the first photo in the pool, so fun! Have a lovely fall Kimia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome dirty dancing photo - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. :)