Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Morocco!

It kind of happened on accident, but I'm headed to Morocco in t-minus 48 hours.

I'll be traveling with the ever-talented photographer (and wonderful friend) Bex Finch, for 10 days.

We're flying into Casablanca, then traveling through Tangier, Fez, Chefchaouen (the blue city!), and of course, Marrakech.


Send me any and all recommendations. I plan on eating lots of pomegranates, riding camels, and scoring a pink rug for our living room.

I'll be posting photos here, but you can also follow along via Instagram: @alkeemi and @bexfinch

Here! We! Go!


5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I hope you have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited for you. A few years ago I spent three weeks traveling and volunteering in Morocco. I had an amazing time. Bon Voyage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Please send me your recommendations/favorite places!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you are going to have an amazing trip. Oh, and buy more than one rug and send it to me, haha. Safe travels! I will be following along through instagram! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible opportunity–bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. :)